With the temperatures consistently in the 90’s this August I wanted to share with you our Top 5 Local Spots serving up Fresh & Delicious items sure to keep you cool on your path!
Here are our Top 5:
1. Fresh Fruit Cups at LottaFrutta in Old Forth Ward. How can you resist the “Limonatta” a combination of fresh cut raw coconut, cucumber, mango, melon, papaya, pineapple, watermelon, topped with fresh lime juice and spicy chile guajillo.
2. Bamboo Juice which can be ordered on-line and delivered to your door! I love the Spinach Apple, great for juicing beginners. It is their sweetest, most citrus packed green loaded with chlorophyll, which strengthens your red blood cells, in turn, naturally boosting your energy levels. They claim this to be more refreshing than a lemonade on a hot summer day and a great juice for kids!
3. Souper Jenny is serving up a selection of 2 cold soups at each of her 4 locations! Stop by Buckhead, Decatur, Westside or Brookhaven to grab a bowl! Traditional Gazpacho, Cool Cucumber and Coconut Mango to name a few!!
4. Thankfully you can find an Arden’s Garden in most neighborhoods throughout the city these days and I am in love with the PH Solution! This green drink gives our body alkalinizing salts, vitamins, minerals, and chlorophyll. Say good-bye to acidity in your body and enjoy this delicious beverage!
5. Kale Me Crazy started in Inman Park and now has a location in Decatur with 2 under construction in Midtown and Sandy Springs!! Everything I’ve tried I’ve loved, but if you need an afternoon pick me up while staying cool you must try the Power Frappe – organic coffee, raw cacao, almond mild, maple syrup and vegan protein!
I am so thankful to have these local healthy options all around the city! Take a moment and treat yourself, you most certainly deserve it!
Peace – Leigh